Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello all - Thinking of moving to Australia.

Hello all - Thinking of moving to Australia.

Old Jan 30th 2011, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

What if is just really niceWhat if is just really niceWhat if is just really niceWhat if is just really niceWhat if is just really niceWhat if is just really niceWhat if is just really niceWhat if is just really nice
Smile Hello all - Thinking of moving to Australia.

Hello,

I've been reading through some of the forum post admiring those of you that have taken the plunge and willing on those in the process. It's lovely to see people trying to help and advise each other.

I've long thought about emigrating possibly to Australia to find a better life for my family but at the moment it's just a dream hence the what if?

My husband worked in warehousing before redundancy struck and i'm currently at university training to be a mental health nurse.

I look forward to reading many more of your stories and hopefully one day taking the plunge myself.
Old Jan 30th 2011, 5:36 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello all - Thinking of moving to Australia.

Hi and a BIG welcome to BE. I am so happy you have joined our little virtual community.

You've certainly come to the right place to discuss moving to Australia. We have a vibrant community of people who are either in the process of moving, or have already moved there, so I am sure you will pick up lots of tips. We've got an Aus Immigration forum where people chat about the migration process, an Aus Lifestyle forum where people discuss the in's and out's of living in Australia, (like schools, housing, culture etc) and as well as the Meet-Up and Update forum, we've also got The Barbie, where people just get to chit-chat.

You can find a list of moderators for all the forums here and the concierge for the Australia forum is Kelli28. So if you ever have any site usability questions please do not hesitate to ask myself, a moderator or a concierge of you can post in Site Feedback.

Welcome again

Sue
Old Jan 30th 2011, 7:30 pm
Just Joined

What if is just really niceWhat if is just really niceWhat if is just really niceWhat if is just really niceWhat if is just really niceWhat if is just really niceWhat if is just really niceWhat if is just really nice

Thank you Sue
Old Jan 30th 2011, 11:47 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by What if
Hello,

I've been reading through some of the forum post admiring those of you that have taken the plunge and willing on those in the process. It's lovely to see people trying to help and advise each other.

I've long thought about emigrating possibly to Australia to find a better life for my family but at the moment it's just a dream hence the what if?

My husband worked in warehousing before redundancy struck and i'm currently at university training to be a mental health nurse.

I look forward to reading many more of your stories and hopefully one day taking the plunge myself.
Hi there and welcome to our cyber community of British Expats. I'm sure you'll receive lots of help and useful advice from the people in the Australia forums.

Please shout out if you need assistance with anything...there's always someone around to help you. I hope you enjoy your time with us.