Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello- Off to Perth in Nov 2011

Hello- Off to Perth in Nov 2011

Old Jan 27th 2011, 5:37 pm
Just Joined

NoWorries is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello- Off to Perth in Nov 2011

Hi I am off to Perth in November 2011 on holiday, and then if all goes ok , I am hoping to emigrate soon after if I like what I see.

I am a graduate in Humanities have worked for several years in Senior Admin roles and in Facilities Management and just want to know how easy the process is to emigrate, if you have family already there, and also if the jobs that I do figure highly on the wanted list. I am single, no ties.
Old Jan 27th 2011, 7:58 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Originally Posted by NoWorries
Hi I am off to Perth in November 2011 on holiday, and then if all goes ok , I am hoping to emigrate soon after if I like what I see.

I am a graduate in Humanities have worked for several years in Senior Admin roles and in Facilities Management and just want to know how easy the process is to emigrate, if you have family already there, and also if the jobs that I do figure highly on the wanted list. I am single, no ties.
Hey...welcome aboard.

You have certainly come to the right place for helpful advice on immigration to Australia. We have a great bunch of people who post in our Australia Forums...they will give you tips and advice on life Down Under. The link I have given you will take you to the main index page of the Australia Forum...at the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums. The top forum is the Immigration Forum if you repost your questions in this forum...I'm sure you will get the advice you're looking for. The Main forum is for topics relating to Australia and The Barbie is for general chit chat. Also take a look in the BE Wiki...you'll find loads of useful info in there.

Before you begin posting please take time to read through the Site Rules and any stickied threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page.

Kelli28 is the concierge for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact her.

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and Alistairboyle.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and don't forget to shout out should you require any help. Good luck.
Old Jan 27th 2011, 8:39 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Just want to say 'Hi' & welcome you to BE. Happy posting in the Australia forum. I live across The Ditch . Good luck with all your plans
Old Jan 28th 2011, 12:34 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello- Off to Perth in Nov 2011

Hi NoWorries,

Welcome to BE. I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our community. The members who post in the Australia forum are really great at sharing info and tips about living and moving to Australia. So jump in there and say hi
Old Jan 29th 2011, 3:40 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NoWorries

Hiya Noworries

Welcome to BE

There are some lovely people who post in the Australia forums, I’m sure you will enjoy getting to know them.

Our Immigration and visa forum is really helpful for any queries you may have about visas, you can find it here.

If there is anything else I can help you with feel free to give me a shout, you can find my contact details here.
Old Jan 29th 2011, 8:01 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Noworries

I see you have been pointed in the right direction for information on Australia, which just leaves me to say welcome to BE and good luck with your plans

Dread - x