Hello all

Old Jun 15th 2017, 8:04 am
Just Joined

kmjohns1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello all

Hi. Im Kayleigh and I am currently in the process of applying to move to Spain with work in the Barcelona region. I have no idea why but I thought seen as though I am young free and single I should do it now. I will still be working for UK company but I have made decision to pay tax and NI equivalent in spain as when brexit happens i thought theyd be less likely to kick me out if I am paying in.
I am back for another look in Barcelona and surrounding areas next month to see areas i would like to live
Old Jun 15th 2017, 12:40 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello all

Morning KMJohns and welcome to BE

How exciting for you. We have a great Spanish forum Spain - British Expats and I know that our members who are currently living there will be delighted to help you in making the transition as smooth as possible.

Please have a read of our site rules before posting. The link is listed above on the beige header. If you have any difficulties in using the site, please reach out of a moderator who will be happy to assist you.

Again, welcome.