Hello All

Old Nov 10th 2014, 1:07 pm
Just Joined

SeanMLow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello All

Hello All!

I hope everyone is well.

I am planning to Mallorca in a few months and would be interested to hear ideas/thoughts from everyone.

Does anyone have any idea what the job situation is like out there if you don't speak Spanish?

Thanks,
Old Nov 10th 2014, 1:21 pm
Is

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello All

Hello and welcome to the forum

I thought that the unemployment rate in Spain was pretty dire, isn't it? But best to ask in the Spain section of the forum. I'm sure they will give you some helpful info.

I think you should be able to find Spain section easily from the main index page but, if you get stuck, just shout.
Old Nov 10th 2014, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

SeanMLow is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks very much!

We are starting our own business so were really looking for temp stuff.

Thanks!
Old Nov 10th 2014, 1:25 pm
Is

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Oh ok. Well, check out the Spain section. They are a helpful bunch and I'm sure will point you in the right direction. Hope it all works out