Hello to all

Old Jan 13th 2010, 11:30 am
Just Joined

symel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello to all

Hello all, first off great site, been sent round the houses on the net to find info on visas to oz! what a minefield!

hopefully this forum can help my wife and i are looking to get to Perth area asap, no idea on time this takes as have heard various time scales etc etc
will def be checking posts and asking alot of questions

see you all on the forums
ta for now
Sy
Old Jan 13th 2010, 5:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello to all

Originally Posted by symel
Hello all, first off great site, been sent round the houses on the net to find info on visas to oz! what a minefield!

hopefully this forum can help my wife and i are looking to get to Perth area asap, no idea on time this takes as have heard various time scales etc etc
will def be checking posts and asking alot of questions

see you all on the forums
ta for now
Sy
Hello Sy and welcome to BE.

Here is the forum to post any questions you may have about the immigration process to Australia.

Here is the link to BE's various Australian forums. Any questions you may have about life Down Under...post in either the main Australia forum or The Barbie.

Hopefully you'll get answers to all your questions from these forums.