Hello

Old May 21st 2019, 11:47 am
Just Joined

Annoc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello

Hi my name is Ann, I’m from Cork in Southern Ireland, hoping to relocate to Alicante in the next year. I will be looking for a 2/3 bedroom apartment/villa as my family will be joining me for hols/ weekends etc I’m reading all I can at the moment on what to do and the pitfalls etc . To be honest I’m s bit scared but excited about the prospect too . I look forward to this new chapter and hopefully getting some advice when the time is right😊
Old May 22nd 2019, 12:15 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Good morning, Ann and welcome to BE

Scared? Personally, I would most probably be terrified. But that's me. Sounds like a great place and I know that many new members to BE have chosen that area for their homes.

Please have a read of the forum rules and then venture over to the Spain forum for your questions and replies. I know our members who live in Spain will be happy to assist you. The links for both are below.

Rita

http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/

http://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/