Hello!

Old Jul 9th 2015, 8:53 am
Just Joined

Domlens is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello!

Hi folks,

I'm Dom, 26 years of age from Bristol UK and I'm looking to move abroad with my degree that I have just gained. I studied Hydrographic Surveying at the University of Plymouth and I'm very keen to get myself into the sector possibly in Aus or NZ as a hydrographic surveyor.

Any guidance would be brilliant as I have no idea what I'm doing!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Domlens; Jul 9th 2015 at 9:43 am.
Old Jul 9th 2015, 3:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello!

Hello backatcha and welcome to BE.

We have several excellent forums covering both Australia and New Zealand. If you click on the links below they will take you to the forums.

Good luck with your plans.

Australia - British Expats

New Zealand - British Expats