Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi from a Scouser,currently living in West Lancashire.

Hi from a Scouser,currently living in West Lancashire.

Old Oct 19th 2014, 12:21 pm
Just Joined

TheLancashireRover is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi from a Scouser,currently living in West Lancashire.

Hi to you all. I am 69yrs young and it has only health issues that have slowed me down from becoming a true Expat. My two preferences are Malta & The Costa Blanca.
I still cycle and can still manage some of the bumps in and around the West Lancashire area.
I still tow a twin axle caravan but that is probably about to change - soon.
I have an interest in photography but not at the anorak level and also an interest in RC Air-planes
Old Oct 19th 2014, 12:34 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from a Scouser,currently living in West Lancashire.

Hi there and welcome to the forum

Well I suggest you go take a look at the Europe section of the forum and have a good browse around and post some questions, if you have some.

All the best with your plans
Old Oct 19th 2014, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Hi there and welcome to the forum

Well I suggest you go take a look at the Europe section of the forum and have a good browse around and post some questions, if you have some.

All the best with your plans

Hi bakedbean. Thank you for your greeting. I quickly browsed the European section of the forum and started with Malta. I have two friends that live in Spain - one on the Costa Blanca in San Miguel de Salinas and one on the Costa del Sol at Frigiliana.
I have no contacts on Malta. Yes - I have many many questions and concerns.
Old Oct 19th 2014, 1:28 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Then do fire away in the Malta and Spain sections. I'm sure the regulars will do their best to answer your questions.

I cannot help much as I'm on t'other side of the planet.
Old Oct 19th 2014, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Then do fire away in the Malta and Spain sections. I'm sure the regulars will do their best to answer your questions.

I cannot help much as I'm on t'other side of the planet.
Hi again bakedbean. I most certainly will in a day or so.

Yes - I see that you are in the far flung other side of the world.

Interesting Forum ID !!!!!! Did you originate from Wigan in Lancashire( now Greater Manchester) ?

Did you work for the Baked Bean capital at Orrell near Wigan?

Your use of the t'other leads me to believe that you have connections with 'Gods Own Country' or at least that is what the Yorkshire people would profess .
Old Oct 19th 2014, 2:45 pm

Haha.... Nah I am a sarky Eastender mate

Happy planning.