Hello

Old Dec 31st 2010, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

Zooky B is just really niceZooky B is just really niceZooky B is just really niceZooky B is just really niceZooky B is just really niceZooky B is just really niceZooky B is just really niceZooky B is just really nice
Smile Hello

Hello,

My name is Zooky and I have been living just west of Toronto for 9 years, having moved from the outskirts of London, UK.
I found this site many years ago and have enjoyed reading the threads, but never joined, until now that is!
I just wanted to say hello and to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Z x
Old Dec 31st 2010, 9:37 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Welcome to BE and glad the site has converted another lurker!

Happy New Year too!
Old Dec 31st 2010, 10:43 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zooky B
Hello,

My name is Zooky and I have been living just west of Toronto for 9 years, having moved from the outskirts of London, UK.
I found this site many years ago and have enjoyed reading the threads, but never joined, until now that is!

Z x
Hey Zooky...welcome to the site.

I know 'just west of Toronto'...we often drive to T.O. via Niagara from New Jersey.

We have a lively bunch of members who post in our Canada forums...why don't you pop over there and take a look around?

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums AmyDavid and The Aviator are concierges for the Canada forums...they will be pleased to help you find your way around.

For any other problems please contact a moderator. The mods for the Canada forums are Iaink and Christmasoompa...although any mod or admin will be pleased to help you.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
Old Dec 31st 2010, 11:51 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

Z x
Welcome to our community, and Happy New Year to you too!. So glad you have come our of lurker mode, I'm sure you will enjoy interacting with everyone
Old Jan 1st 2011, 2:30 am
Just Joined

Zooky B is just really niceZooky B is just really niceZooky B is just really niceZooky B is just really niceZooky B is just really niceZooky B is just really niceZooky B is just really niceZooky B is just really nice

Thank you!
Old Jan 1st 2011, 3:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you!
Hi Zooky! I'm glad you joined. Just popping in to wish you a very happy 2011.
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 8:36 pm
Just Joined

Thank you for the welcome Kaffy and I hope you had a great New Year too!

Zooky