Hello

Old Apr 20th 2010, 11:47 am
Just Joined

Wlouch is just really niceWlouch is just really niceWlouch is just really niceWlouch is just really niceWlouch is just really niceWlouch is just really niceWlouch is just really niceWlouch is just really nice
Default Hello

Hi all,

As I have posted the most vague of threads on the US and Canada forum sections I thought I best say hello and introduce myself a little bit.

I am Will Louch, currently living in England, a trained Sound Engineer and am considering a move to either Canada or America to get a job in a studio out there. The search is going suprisingly well up til now hence me sigining up here to investigate further.

Outside of Sound Engineering, I am an avid music listener, love cooking (as i trained at a cookery school nearby for a year or two) and love football (soccer) for all of you stateside. Oh! and I love ice hockey too, but haven't ever seen a live game, maybe that will change moving over that way.

What else, I have a lovely girlfriend over here, and want to take her in my pocket wherever i end up, how realistic that is i dont know.

So, hello everyone. Great community you have here.

Will
Old Apr 20th 2010, 1:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Hello Will and welcome.

I've just been reading through your thread enquiring about internships in the US. I'm not in a position to advise you but I'd like to wish you good luck in following your dream.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

Will! Welcome to BE ... and all the best with your research - you're bound to find answers here to questions you didn't even think to ask!

Oggy
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 11:27 pm

dollface is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wlouch View Post
Hi all,

As I have posted the most vague of threads on the US and Canada forum sections I thought I best say hello and introduce myself a little bit.

I am Will Louch, currently living in England, a trained Sound Engineer and am considering a move to either Canada or America to get a job in a studio out there. The search is going suprisingly well up til now hence me sigining up here to investigate further.

Outside of Sound Engineering, I am an avid music listener, love cooking (as i trained at a cookery school nearby for a year or two) and love football (soccer) for all of you stateside. Oh! and I love ice hockey too, but haven't ever seen a live game, maybe that will change moving over that way.

What else, I have a lovely girlfriend over here, and want to take her in my pocket wherever i end up, how realistic that is i dont know.

So, hello everyone. Great community you have here.

Will
indeed! welcome Will. Canada is a great country to live