Hello

Old Nov 2nd 2009, 4:49 pm
Account Closed

Aussie30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello

Hello Everyone,

My husband and I are from Australia and have been living in the UK for the last 12 months.Last week we packed up all of our stuff into the car and got on to a ferry to Spain. We want to live somewhere along the coast of Spain, near Cadiz for the next 3 to 6 months. We're in Seville for the next week and will be driving down to check out the coast over the next few days. I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing ideas and advice.

Thanks! xxx
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 5:01 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

O hai! Are you related to Derek? (next thread down).

Enjoy Sevilla.. special memories for me there! (yes, I kept him around).
Come over to the Spain forum: http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=75
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 5:07 pm
Account Closed

Hi!
Not that I am aware of!?

Seville is lovely but way too big and busy for an Adelaide girl! xx
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 5:34 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Aussie30
Hi!
Not that I am aware of!?

Seville is lovely but way too big and busy for an Adelaide girl! xx
You wont find Cadiz much less busy though
But I did Seville, Cadiz, Cordoba last year and really enjoyed all three places
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 5:52 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
You wont find Cadiz much less busy though
But I did Seville, Cadiz, Cordoba last year and really enjoyed all three places
Really? I was under the impression that Cadiz was a much smaller city? We will be there in the off season so maybe this would make a difference? We won't necessarily be wanting to live in the city itself and will be looking at surrounding areas along the coast. So far I'm not a big fan of Seville, it's nice to visit but I wouldn't want to live here.

Old Nov 2nd 2009, 6:55 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Really? I was under the impression that Cadiz was a much smaller city? We will be there in the off season so maybe this would make a difference? We won't necessarily be wanting to live in the city itself and will be looking at surrounding areas along the coast. So far I'm not a big fan of Seville, it's nice to visit but I wouldn't want to live here.

Its much more condensed, but as you say ... smaller, so it may suit you more
I have to admit I loved Seville, but I probably agree with you ... we live away from cities in a quiet area. If you look at Chiclana, then do a search first as there are issues with some of the houses
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 8:06 pm
Account Closed

Thanks for that, we're heading down there to have a look tomorrow.

Fingers crossed we find something soon, otherwise we'll probably drive to Southern France and try our luck there!
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 10:11 pm
Senior Moment

Thanks for that, we're heading down there to have a look tomorrow.

Fingers crossed we find something soon, otherwise we'll probably drive to Southern France and try our luck there!
Whats wrong with a little further North in th Costa Del Azahar or Northern Costa Blanca?
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 12:15 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Everyone,

My husband and I are from Australia and have been living in the UK for the last 12 months.Last week we packed up all of our stuff into the car and got on to a ferry to Spain. We want to live somewhere along the coast of Spain, near Cadiz for the next 3 to 6 months. We're in Seville for the next week and will be driving down to check out the coast over the next few days. I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing ideas and advice.

Thanks! xxx
Hi Aussie30,

Welcome to BE