Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Greetings from the West Country!

Greetings from the West Country!

Old Feb 1st 2017, 3:03 pm
Just Joined

MrCoxington is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Greetings from the West Country!

Hi all....hope you are all well and your lives are going smoother than a freshly buttered bannister

My wife and I are making our first steps into making the move to New Zealand with our 9 year old son. The 'slight' issue being visas due to not having any employment offers as yet. I'm 46, my wife (40) is a hairdresser and I'm a manager of an estate agency (I can hear you groan from here but we're not all bad, honest!) so all advice/tips and estate agent jokes welcome! πŸ˜…Thanks.

Mr C.

Last edited by MrCoxington; Feb 1st 2017 at 3:40 pm.
Old Feb 1st 2017, 5:58 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greetings from the West Country!

Hi and Welcome to BE

So you and the Mrs. have a desire to move to New Zealand. How exciting. I know, I know, a bummer about the need for visas and the like but if you were to start posting in the New Zealand forum here: New Zealand - British Expats you will receive lots of advice on what and what not to do.

When you have a moment, please give a read of the site rules. And if you need assistance with the site or have any difficulties, please reach out to one of our moderators.
Old Feb 1st 2017, 6:32 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rete
Hi and Welcome to BE

So you and the Mrs. have a desire to move to New Zealand. How exciting. I know, I know, a bummer about the need for visas and the like but if you were to start posting in the New Zealand forum here: New Zealand - British Expats you will receive lots of advice on what and what not to do.

When you have a moment, please give a read of the site rules. And if you need assistance with the site or have any difficulties, please reach out to one of our moderators.
Thanks Rete, much appreciated πŸ˜† I will do that.Thanks for the warm welcome.

Mr C
Old Feb 1st 2017, 10:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE Mr C.

Please let me know if you should run into any site related problems.
Old Feb 1st 2017, 11:25 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Come on down to the New Zealand forum and we'll chat about the ins and outs of emigrating to New Zealand in there.
I emigrated to NZ 13 yrs ago now and am well versed on the assorted visas etc.
Old Feb 2nd 2017, 9:14 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BEVS
Come on down to the New Zealand forum and we'll chat about the ins and outs of emigrating to New Zealand in there.
I emigrated to NZ 13 yrs ago now and am well versed on the assorted visas etc.
Thanks Bevs.....I'll take a wander over there πŸ˜ƒ
Old Feb 2nd 2017, 9:15 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Welcome to BE Mr C.

Please let me know if you should run into any site related problems.
Thanks J......that's very kind πŸ˜ƒ
Old Feb 4th 2017, 8:04 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary