Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Greetings from the USA

Greetings from the USA

Old May 5th 2010, 4:09 am
Just Joined

Aparthenogenesis is just really niceAparthenogenesis is just really niceAparthenogenesis is just really niceAparthenogenesis is just really niceAparthenogenesis is just really niceAparthenogenesis is just really niceAparthenogenesis is just really niceAparthenogenesis is just really nice
Default Greetings from the USA

Hello eveyone. I've never been to the UK, but grew up close to the US/Canada border, so I got to watch American TV, Canadian TV and British TV. Big Fan of Doctor Who through the years, Life On Mars/Ashes To Ashes, Meerkat manor (Bill Nighy narration) Monty Python and Benny Hill. Got to see a few Python performances here (Eric Idle) and Dave Allen (in Bevery Hills, no less.)

Old May 5th 2010, 12:40 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greetings from the USA

Hi welcome to BE,

I hope you enjoy being part of our community. What brought you to our neck of the woods?

Sue
Old May 5th 2010, 2:36 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greetings from the USA

Originally Posted by Aparthenogenesis
Hello eveyone. I've never been to the UK, but grew up close to the US/Canada border, so I got to watch American TV, Canadian TV and British TV. Big Fan of Doctor Who through the years, Life On Mars/Ashes To Ashes, Meerkat manor (Bill Nighy narration) Monty Python and Benny Hill. Got to see a few Python performances here (Eric Idle) and Dave Allen (in Bevery Hills, no less.)

Welcome to BE Aparthenogenesis.

We have many members who live in in your neck of the woods and probably many who would like to...me included.

You seem to be finding your way around the forums...but if you need any help please contact a mod or admin.