Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Greetings Punters!!

Greetings Punters!!

Old Jan 14th 2011, 8:39 am
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Greetings Punters!!

Howdi,

thought I would introduce myself and say hello to the 'pats on here. I am in Oz but keen to chatter with all and sundry as I love a bit of witty banter. This definitely seems like the business class of the ex pat forums so I'll try and behave and not get relegated to sleazy jet....

Turban Explorer
Old Jan 14th 2011, 1:17 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greetings Punters!!

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
Howdi,

thought I would introduce myself and say hello to the 'pats on here. I am in Oz but keen to chatter with all and sundry as I love a bit of witty banter. This definitely seems like the business class of the ex pat forums so I'll try and behave and not get relegated to sleazy jet....

Turban Explorer
Hey Turban Explorer
Welcome to BE I'm sure you will find lot's of chatter and witty banter here
Old Jan 14th 2011, 1:47 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Howdi,

Turban Explorer
Hello and welcome to BE.

I'm pleased to see you have already jumped straight in and started posting.

Kelli28 is the concierge for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact her.

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and Alistairboyle.

Please shout out if you need help with anything.
Old Jan 14th 2011, 9:10 pm

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! Can I ask what the buttons are to the left please? The cross, karma and exclamation mark?
Old Jan 14th 2011, 9:26 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks! Can I ask what the buttons are to the left please? The cross, karma and exclamation mark?
Welcome to the Forum.

Cross tells you if the poster is online, Karma for giving a rating and comment to a post which only the other poster can see it also give the poster point that can be used on the Stock Trading Floor, Exclamation mark is to report a post to Admin a Moderator or Concierge for any questionable or offending content.
Old Jan 18th 2011, 10:39 pm
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Howdi,

Turban Explorer
G'day fellow washed up POIer!
Old Jan 18th 2011, 11:52 pm

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
Dessicated husk of a poster, hounded, tortured and finally banished by the thought police.........
Old Jan 18th 2011, 11:54 pm

You've been posting like a maniac - how'd ya get to 104 in about 48 hours!?
Old Jan 19th 2011, 12:00 am

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Dessicated husk of a poster, hounded, tortured and finally banished by the thought police.........
is that you or me?
Old Jan 19th 2011, 12:00 am

You've been posting like a maniac - how'd ya get to 104 in about 48 hours!?
addictive personality...if it wasn't this....
Old Jan 19th 2011, 12:05 am

addictive personality...if it wasn't this....
I enjoy a more relaxing post or two whilst honking on my crack pipe