Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Greetings from Florida

Greetings from Florida

Old Jun 8th 2015, 5:07 pm
Just Joined

Nixon1980 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Greetings from Florida

Originally from Northumberland I first left the UK in 2001 and lived in various places around Europe.

I have now lived in the Orlando for the last 8 years and would recommend living here to anyone who is lucky enough to be afforded the opportunity.

I am part of a large expat community here and we welcome introducing new faces into the fold. Between us and some natives we have formed an awful football team and a monthly golf league which brings us all into regular contact with each other. The social and business connections made here have been invaluable to me.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jun 8th 2015 at 5:38 pm.
Old Jun 8th 2015, 5:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greetings from Florida

Hi, and welcome to BE.

You'll see that I've removed a bit of your post, unfortunately as per Site Rule 9 you can't post any promotional messages or include your business details.

Hope you enjoy the forums.

Old Jun 21st 2015, 4:39 pm
Just Joined

Rixie is an unknown quantity at this point

Love the sausage ha Northumberland
I live in Pensacola Florida, originally from Durham
We have a small Brit group here meets once month except summer I really look forward to the meetings.
I am widow now so it is a bit of a life line to get with my fellow countrymen.
Glad I found this site
Old Jun 25th 2015, 12:33 am
Just Joined

Dtfrancis15uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Just returned from a trip to Orlando - my 8th trip and my partner and kids first although the hotel we stayed in did a good job of trying to put them off Orlando by making sure we only slept and hour or so each night and left us all injured.

Mind you, they want to make the move now and just hope we can sort visas. Both are skilled (me in Cyber Security, her as a doctor) or perhaps she she is Hungarian, we open a Hungarian restaurant with a British twist with me being a Brit.

We got to stay in Lake Mary and loved it, as well as a look round Celebration, Sanford and Lake Crystal. Could easily call it home.