Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Greetings from Down Under....

Greetings from Down Under....

Old Jun 10th 2010, 12:11 am
Just Joined

Richmeister is just really niceRichmeister is just really niceRichmeister is just really niceRichmeister is just really niceRichmeister is just really niceRichmeister is just really niceRichmeister is just really niceRichmeister is just really nice
Default Greetings from Down Under....

Im actually from the UK but have been in Australia for the last 22 months. Came down here to work in IT recruitment but the GFC crisis rocked my career so I dissapeared into the outback to feast on dingoes and roo's! Ok, that last part was dramatized somewhat but Ive certainly done my fair share of travelling here and am proud to say I have visited every state, a feat even most ozzies havent even accomplished.

So Im 2 months away from my visa here expiring and I really wanna try and find some DJ work in Dubai on my way back to the UK and ultimately stay in UAE for a while. I just need to find myself a place to stay by the marina for 2 weeks. Can anyone suggest where to look or even consider letting me couch surf for a fortnight? Im easy to get along with, clean, domesticated and most of all respectful of others and their property. Check me out on Facebook anyway. Im defo coming to Dubai in July and it would be great to make some friends before I get there.

Add me on FB via Rich Hartley

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jun 10th 2010 at 2:23 am. Reason: removed email address
Old Jun 10th 2010, 2:50 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greetings from Down Under....

Hello Rich and welcome.

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. It looks like you've had a an interesting time during your stay Down Under.

I see you have already found your way into our Middle East Forums. I'm guessing you'll probably want to take a look at our Australia Forums too.

You will see I have removed your email address from your post. We ask members not to post personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers etc.

If you require any help finding your way around BE's many forums a member of our Concierge Team will be pleased to help you. If you need assistance with anything else please contact a mod or admin...there's usually one of us around 24/7.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 7:27 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Richmeister
Im actually from the UK but have been in Australia for the last 22 months. Came down here to work in IT recruitment but the GFC crisis rocked my career so I dissapeared into the outback to feast on dingoes and roo's! Ok, that last part was dramatized somewhat but Ive certainly done my fair share of travelling here and am proud to say I have visited every state, a feat even most ozzies havent even accomplished.

So Im 2 months away from my visa here expiring and I really wanna try and find some DJ work in Dubai on my way back to the UK and ultimately stay in UAE for a while. I just need to find myself a place to stay by the marina for 2 weeks. Can anyone suggest where to look or even consider letting me couch surf for a fortnight? Im easy to get along with, clean, domesticated and most of all respectful of others and their property. Check me out on Facebook anyway. Im defo coming to Dubai in July and it would be great to make some friends before I get there.

Add me on FB via Rich Hartley
Welcome to the Forum, I see you have some action in your other thread....
Old Jun 10th 2010, 8:18 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there
It seems like your are enjoying yourself even though life has thrown up some difficulties.