Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Greeting to all

Greeting to all

Old Nov 23rd 2022, 7:00 am
Just Joined

kareem_ali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Greeting to all

Hi, I am Kareem Ali from Pakistan. I have been working as a real estate agent for the last 5 years. I worked with real estate company based in Canada.
I am also interested in cryptocurrency, digital marketing, and traveling. Let me know your interests.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Nov 23rd 2022 at 4:05 pm. Reason: Possible company name removed
Old Nov 23rd 2022, 7:26 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greeting to all

Originally Posted by kareem_ali View Post
Hi, I am Kareem Ali from Pakistan. I have been working as a real estate agent for the last 5 years. I worked with real estate company based in Canada.
I am also interested in cryptocurrency, digital marketing, and traveling. Let me know your interests.
Hi, welcome to BE.

So where are you hoping to move to? Or are you an expat in Pakistan, if so where are you originally from?

Last edited by christmasoompa; Nov 23rd 2022 at 4:05 pm.
Old Nov 23rd 2022, 7:40 am
Just Joined

kareem_ali is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa View Post
Hi, welcome to BE.

So where are you hoping to move to? Or are you an expat in Pakistan, if so where are you originally from?

I am trying to move to Canada for future business but due to some personal issues, I am not taking this decision. I am originally from Karachi.
Do you have your own business? If so then what kind of business are you doing?
Old Nov 23rd 2022, 9:04 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I am Kareem Ali from Pakistan. I have been working as a real estate agent for the last 5 years. I worked with real town real estate company based in Canada.
Welcome to BE

We do ask all new members to have a read of the forum rules Site Rules | British Expatriate Community (britishexpats.com) and should you have any site related problems, please contact one of our moderators, names in bold at the bottom of each forum page.
We have an active Canada forum Canada - British Expats where the people will be happy to help with any questions you might have.
Old Nov 23rd 2022, 4:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I am trying to move to Canada for future business but due to some personal issues, I am not taking this decision. I am originally from Karachi.
Do you have your own business? If so then what kind of business are you doing?
OK, so as Mike said the Canada forum is the place to head when you are ready to move and are looking for advice on visas, costs, lifestyle etc - https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/

BE is a public forum, so most people won't give out personal info on it.

Good luck when you do move.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Nov 23rd 2022 at 4:13 pm.