Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Good morning, afternoon or evening

Good morning, afternoon or evening

Old May 8th 2017, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

mrandmrsh is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Good morning, afternoon or evening

.....depending on where in the world everyone is!
Have been in and out of your forum for a couple of years. Finally decided to join as we are keeping our fingers crossed that one day in the not too distant future we will cross the line into expatland (MrH already is, sort of, being Dutch living in the UK!)
Old May 8th 2017, 2:14 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good morning, afternoon or evening

Hi and a warm welcome to BE. Glad you have come in from the cold lurking place and into the warmth of British Expats. Do note that not all members are British and not all are expats All are welcome to join and participate.

You don't mention where in the world you and your hubby might be thinking of going to in the near future. As you probably already know, we have forums for just about every country in the world, give or take a small few.

We ask that you have a read of the site rules located here Site Rules | British Expatriate Community before you start posting and then the forums are your oysters.

Again, welcome and enjoy your time with us.
Old May 8th 2017, 2:41 pm
Just Joined

mrandmrsh is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Rete, Mr H is considering asking for a secondment to Singapore and if he gets it, then It would mean a big move. Our number one destination 'was' Bali but that has been scuppered due to their ban on animal imports (we have 3 cats and couldn't/wouldn't leave them behind). So we are looking at other options.....mainly Malaysia as it I think i'd feel safe on my own there for a few days and it's a good commuting distance for Mr H. Singapore itself doesn't seem very pet friendly (housing wise) and besides, i don't think we could afford to live there full time (we like our beer too much). So my main interest will be the Malaysia boards, with a nose into the Bali and a bit of Thailand......well.....all of them really, just like to see where everyone else calls home and why. OK off to read the R and Rs now
Old May 8th 2017, 3:23 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you and Mr. H and the 3 kitties for a happy expat life.
Old May 11th 2017, 4:55 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Three pusscats?
How purrfectly perfect.

Welcome to BE.
Old May 15th 2017, 8:54 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary