Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Going to Abu Dhabi

Going to Abu Dhabi

Old Feb 7th 2010, 3:39 pm
Just Joined

Barneyboo is just really niceBarneyboo is just really niceBarneyboo is just really niceBarneyboo is just really niceBarneyboo is just really niceBarneyboo is just really niceBarneyboo is just really niceBarneyboo is just really nice
Default Going to Abu Dhabi

Hello Everyone!

Well my husband is on a contract in Abu Dhabi and currently comes home every 2 weeks for 3/4 days only.

I have just had my 2nd child and we are going to join my husband in April for the rest of my maternity end of December. So the plan is to rent a place over there.

I know in the next few weeks I will probably have some questions to ask you all.

Speak soon so glad I have found this website.
Old Feb 7th 2010, 6:21 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going to Abu Dhabi

Welcome to BE

Would definitely check out the wiki and do a search for past threads in the ME section as quite a lot of general questions might be answered already
Old Feb 10th 2010, 8:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going to Abu Dhabi

Originally Posted by Barneyboo

Hello Everyone!

Well my husband is on a contract in Abu Dhabi and currently comes home every 2 weeks for 3/4 days only.

I have just had my 2nd child and we are going to join my husband in April for the rest of my maternity end of December. So the plan is to rent a place over there.

I know in the next few weeks I will probably have some questions to ask you all.

Speak soon so glad I have found this website.
Hello and welcome.

Here is the link to BE's Middle East forums. Please post any questions about the Abu Dhabi in there...the ME members are sure to be able to help you out.