Reload this Page >

Geordie in Wilts looking to get to NZ

Geordie in Wilts looking to get to NZ

Old Aug 5th 2012, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

Rewgar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Geordie in Wilts looking to get to NZ

Hi
Having recently come to terms with the fact am now a single man of 48 and discovered today that I am not too old to emigrate to NZ which has been a life long dream but circumstances never quite right.
I hope by joining this forum all you good people may be able help me establish how viable a prospect it really is!
I am a certified chimney sweep with my own business, which has been going for a year now so expect need another year at least of experience and serious saving to stand a chance of starting a business over there.
Always believed needed loads of money in the bank too so any guidance and info would be great.
Cheers hope to hear from you with suggestions etc
Old Aug 5th 2012, 10:57 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Geordie in Wilts looking to get to NZ

Hi and welcome

you need to pop over to the NZ forum for advice and help
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83

not sure if chimney sweep in on shortage list but as most homes have wood burners I know people use them. have a look at the New Zealand Immigration website http://www.immigration.govt.nz/ to see what visa may get you over.

see you in the NZ forum
Old Aug 5th 2012, 11:36 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Geordie in Wilts looking to get to NZ

Hello & a very warm welcome to BE. As Mrs F says, come & join us in the NZ forums. Look forward to welcoming you there.