Hello

Old Aug 21st 2017, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

Dezzaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Hello

Hi, just want to say Hello and give you a few details.
I am 64 and due to retire January 2018
I currently live in the Isle of Man although I was born in Liverpool, being the exception to the scouse rule, I've worked all my life.
I am hoping to retire to Phuket in Thailand.
Any advice would be very welcome.
Old Aug 21st 2017, 2:07 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Good Morning and welcome to BE

One more year to retirement. I'm living that but not in a great place like Thailand. I would suggest a visit to our forum dedicated to Thailand for your research. It can be found here Thailand - British Expats

I'm sure the lovely people who call Thailand home now will be happy to assist you in finding out all you need to know about making it home.

Please have a read of the site rules linked on the beige header above and all's good.