Reload this Page >

Finnish - Australian In Abu Dhabi

Finnish - Australian In Abu Dhabi

Old Jan 2nd 2012, 12:58 am
Just Joined

AriAbuDhabi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Finnish - Australian In Abu Dhabi

Happy new year everybody,

First thank you for forum people I already picked few gems out from various threads. I hope I keep finding those and hopefully can help someone else later on.

We are in process of settling into Abu Dhabi (al Raha Gardens) Wife got job here and started few months back, I'm on holiday here for few weeks (setting up our house) and need to go back to Brisbane to finish my work there and I will come back at april.

I wish happy comings to all forum members,,,and hey,,,I will be trophy husband so if you go for fishing or got some mech engineering job, gimme buzz,,,but dont rush if it is about work,,,I wish to have summer in Europe
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 1:24 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finnish - Australian In Abu Dhabi

Originally Posted by AriAbuDhabi
Happy new year everybody,

First thank you for forum people I already picked few gems out from various threads. I hope I keep finding those and hopefully can help someone else later on.

We are in process of settling into Abu Dhabi (al Raha Gardens) Wife got job here and started few months back, I'm on holiday here for few weeks (setting up our house) and need to go back to Brisbane to finish my work there and I will come back at april.

I wish happy comings to all forum members,,,and hey,,,I will be trophy husband so if you go for fishing or got some mech engineering job, gimme buzz,,,but dont rush if it is about work,,,I wish to have summer in Europe
Hi there

Welcome to BE

Lucky you being a 'man of leisure'...

I would recommend you check out our Middle East forum, where you will find other expats who are living and working in the Middle east including Abu Dhabi, and I am sure many an expat will take you up on a days fishing or some other leisurely activity.
Just pop into the Sand pit thread and say hi and I am sure it won't take long before you are chatting to some of your neighbours.

All the best in your new home

Dread - x
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 1:41 am
Just Joined

thanks dreadsoc,
lovely to feel welcomed.

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Hi there

Welcome to BE

Lucky you being a 'man of leisure'...

I would recommend you check out our Middle East forum, where you will find other expats who are living and working in the Middle east including Abu Dhabi, and I am sure many an expat will take you up on a days fishing or some other leisurely activity.
Just pop into the Sand pit thread and say hi and I am sure it won't take long before you are chatting to some of your neighbours.

All the best in your new home

Dread - x
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 3:12 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE and good luck with the move!
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 2:11 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 2:23 am
Just Joined

Thanks, you guys are just too great, I hope I can return the service