Reload this Page >

Finally made an account

Finally made an account

Old Mar 9th 2020, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

Jonofwend is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Finally made an account

Hello!

I've been reading the forums for a while and finally decided to join in the discussion.

I'm a 23 year old graduate who's trying to see as much of the world as I can, I'd love to relocate somewhere, ideally once I get into the swing of a career, but for the moment I just like to see what options are available down the line

looking forward to finally joining the discussions!

Jono
Old Mar 9th 2020, 1:48 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally made an account

Hi Jono, welcome to BE

As you'd have seen there's a lot of knowledge and practical experience on BE, if you'd like to ask questions about any particular part of the world please go to that country/region's forum and ask away when you're ready. In the meantime, as a new member could you have a read of the forum rules if you haven't already https://britishexpats.com/site-rules

Glad to have you here and I hope you enjoy your time on BE.