Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Family of four, making the move from Canada to Scotland.

Family of four, making the move from Canada to Scotland.

Old Jan 14th 2018, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

Can_Fam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Family of four, making the move from Canada to Scotland.

Hello BE members!

Long time lurkers of this forum, we finally decided to to make an account in order to prepare ourselves for our move.

Our timeline looks to be about two years, we have access to a heritage visa.

We are looking for a change from North America, and as we always find ourselves travelling to Europe on vacation, we figured it might be easier to build a new launch pad in Scotland.

I am electrician/Instrument tech, and my better half is in the health care field. We have two boys, aged 5 and 1, who will also be coming along on our adventure.

I hope we can help some of the members here with questions about the trades process in Canada, and hope for some reciprocal information about the UK side of things.

Thanks,

Can_Fam

Last edited by Can_Fam; Jan 14th 2018 at 3:43 pm. Reason: Added more to our story.
Old Jan 14th 2018, 4:15 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Family of four, making the move from Canada to Scotland.

Originally Posted by Can_Fam
Hello BE members!

Long time lurkers of this forum, we finally decided to to make an account in order to prepare ourselves for our move.

Our timeline looks to be about two years, we have access to a heritage visa.

We are looking for a change from North America, and as we always find ourselves travelling to Europe on vacation, we figured it might be easier to build a new launch pad in Scotland.

I am electrician/Instrument tech, and my better half is in the health care field. We have two boys, aged 5 and 1, who will also be coming along on our adventure.

I hope we can help some of the members here with questions about the trades process in Canada, and hope for some reciprocal information about the UK side of things.

Thanks,

Can_Fam
Welcome to BE

Please have a quick read of the site rules, beige bar at the top and should you have any site related problems please contact one of the moderators, names in bold at the bottom right of each forum page.

The 'moving back to the UK' forum would be the best place for you to ask questions.