British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Welcome Inn (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/)
-   -   excited newbie :) England to Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/excited-newbie-england-australia-701576/)

zwilly82 Jan 20th 2011 6:54 pm

excited newbie :) England to Australia

Hello everyone,
Just introducing myself as Zoe the newbie.....I'm really pleased to have found this site and hope I can get all the information, advice and support you guys can offer.
I'm a mental health nurse with 8 years experience...my husband a self employed joiner and we have two young children (4 and 3yrs).
We are at the very beginning of the 'process' - doing our homework about all the in's and out's of moving to Australia. It's seems to be a bit of a minefield but I'm sure we'll get there. :D

Jerseygirl Jan 20th 2011 7:19 pm

Re: excited newbie :) England to Australia

Originally Posted by zwilly82 (Post 9116578)
Hello everyone,
Just introducing myself as Zoe the newbie.....I'm really pleased to have found this site and hope I can get all the information, advice and support you guys can offer.
I'm a mental health nurse with 8 years experience...my husband a self employed joiner and we have two young children (4 and 3yrs).
We are at the very beginning of the 'process' - doing our homework about all the in's and out's of moving to Australia. It's seems to be a bit of a minefield but I'm sure we'll get there. :D

Hello Zoe...welcome aboard. :thumbsup:

I'm pleased that you've found us...you've certainly come to the right place for information and guidance about moving to Australia. We have an excellent Australia Forum...the people who post in there will give you tips and advice on life Down Under. The link I have given you will take you to the main index page of the Australia Forum...at the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums. The top forum is the Immigration Forum...any question you have about the immigration process should be posted in there. The Main forum is for topics relating to Australia and The Barbie is for general chit chat. Also take a look in the BE Wiki...you'll find loads of useful info in there.

Before you begin posting please take time to read through the Site Rules and any stickied threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page.

Kelli28 is the concierge for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact her.

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. The mods for the Australia Forums are...Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and Alistairboyle.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and don't forget to shout out should you require any help.

Sue Jan 20th 2011 8:12 pm

Hi Zoe,

Welcome to BE. I hope you enjoy using the site and getting to know everyone. I am so pleased that you have registered and will be participating.

Kelli28 Jan 21st 2011 5:42 am

Hi Zoe
Welcome to B.E :)