Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Excited Couple looking to make there Dreams come true!

Excited Couple looking to make there Dreams come true!

Old May 11th 2016, 7:32 am
Just Joined

ECoughtrey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Excited Couple looking to make there Dreams come true!

Morning all,

Just wanted to introduce myself, my husband and I are looking to move to the central region of Portugal and open a boutique Health and wellness resort.

Currently both working in the city and desperately want to get out of the rat race.
Old May 11th 2016, 11:58 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Excited Couple looking to make there Dreams come true!

Originally Posted by ECoughtrey
Morning all,

Just wanted to introduce myself, my husband and I are looking to move to the central region of Portugal and open a boutique Health and wellness resort.

Currently both working in the city and desperately want to get out of the rat race.
Hello welcome to BE.

I see you have managed to find your way around our forums. I'm sorry but you cannot use the forums to advertise in any form...this includes buying and selling. Please take a read through our Site Rules...Site Rules | British Expatriate Community.

If you have any questions about moving to Portugal...I'm sure our members who hang out in the Portugal forum will help you.

Good luck with the move.
Old May 11th 2016, 11:04 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to the forum

You might like to post in the Portugal section and chit chat with others who are already living there. You can follow this link below.
Portugal - British Expats
Old May 14th 2016, 9:53 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ECoughtrey
Morning all,

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary