Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Emigrating to Canada

Emigrating to Canada

Old Nov 22nd 2017, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

Philippa123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Emigrating to Canada

Hello, I discovered this forum whilst trying to figure out the spousal support visa application for emigrating to Canada (I am a British Citizen and my husband is a Canadian citizen). It's nice to have a forum with so much useful, practical information. I have already asked one question about the spousal support application form on the spousal sponsorship new application forms FAQ thread.

My other initial question is about using English electronics in Canada. If anyone has any information on this or can direct me to a place where I can find out information, that would be great. I have a whole kitchen worth of appliances such as blender, coffee machine etc and it would be terrible to have to sell them and buy new ones in Canada when we move.
Old Nov 22nd 2017, 5:09 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigrating to Canada

Hi Philippa and welcome to BE

The Welcome Inn is just for hellos and introductions, so you'll need to repost your Canada spousal support application question here Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) - British Expats

At the top of the linked page, you'll see an option to return to the 'Canada' page, which is where you can ask general questions about living in Canada.

We ask all new members to kindly have a read of the BE site rules, and should you run into any site related problems please contact one of our brilliant moderators -their details are in bold font, lower right hand corner of each forum's index page.

Let me know if you need a hand with any of the above, and best of luck with your application and future in Canada.
Old Nov 22nd 2017, 8:10 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Emigrating to Canada

Originally Posted by Philippa123
Hello, I discovered this forum whilst trying to figure out the spousal support visa application for emigrating to Canada (I am a British Citizen and my husband is a Canadian citizen). It's nice to have a forum with so much useful, practical information. I have already asked one question about the spousal support application form on the spousal sponsorship new application forms FAQ thread.

My other initial question is about using English electronics in Canada. If anyone has any information on this or can direct me to a place where I can find out information, that would be great. I have a whole kitchen worth of appliances such as blender, coffee machine etc and it would be terrible to have to sell them and buy new ones in Canada when we move.
Hi there and welcome to the wonderful world of BE.

I have moved your first question from the Wiki Discussion area to the actual Canada forum so it will be better seen.

You can find it by clicking on this link