Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

EFL teacher heading to Spain with her Border Collie

EFL teacher heading to Spain with her Border Collie

Old Mar 1st 2011, 8:36 pm
Just Joined

Moonbez is just really niceMoonbez is just really niceMoonbez is just really niceMoonbez is just really niceMoonbez is just really niceMoonbez is just really niceMoonbez is just really niceMoonbez is just really nice
Smile EFL teacher heading to Spain with her Border Collie

Hiya guys,

I am just about to graduate in UK and then finally head back out to continue my EFL career but this time hopefully in Spain.

I have no idea where yet but am in the process of looking at many different regions and working out which one will best suited to me and my pooch

Am looking forward to picking your many brains for advise!
Cheers,
Old Mar 1st 2011, 10:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EFL teacher heading to Spain with her Border Collie

Originally Posted by Moonbez
Hiya guys,

I am just about to graduate in UK and then finally head back out to continue my EFL career but this time hopefully in Spain.

I have no idea where yet but am in the process of looking at many different regions and working out which one will best suited to me and my pooch

Cheers,
Hi there Moonbez...welcome to the site.

If you're looking for information on Spain I recommend you take a look at the Spain Forums. The members who post in there are a friendly bunch of folk...so I'm sure you'll get plenty of help and advice from them. Why don't you pop over there, take a look around and join in?

Please take a look in the BE Wiki...there's loads of info in there.

BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Please shout out if you need any further help. Again welcome.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 10:54 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EFL teacher heading to Spain with her Border Collie

Originally Posted by Moonbez
Hiya guys,

Cheers,
Welcome to BE from me too ....good luck with your plans & happy posting (brain picking