Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Eager 21 year old

Eager 21 year old

Old May 25th 2015, 9:29 pm
Just Joined

Carll is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Eager expat

Hi. I'm a joiner in Hull UK at the moment but at the stage in life where I need to see more of the world - experience different cultures, meet people who live different. Got a spare room? Aha!
I'm going to have another year or so saving up, and getting everything in place.
I love America, Canada, New York areas, but I'm not restricted to where I visit.

Lovely to meet you all

Where do you recommend visiting? I'll be travelling solo, and want to spend a good few weeks in one particular location before moving to the next..

I want to be able to experience a totally different way of living, throw out my comfort zone, where the people are friendly and full of stories (don't mind living with others, all part of the fun!) I'm looking at going for a couple of months.. What budget do you recommend?

Thank you!

Last edited by Carll; May 25th 2015 at 9:37 pm.
Old May 25th 2015, 10:44 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eager 21 year old

Hi Carll and Welcome to BE

quite a few countries do working holiday visa's which allow you work your way round a country. so I'm guessing just see what country takes your fancy and see if they have one you could up lift