e2 visa

Old Jun 13th 2010, 3:36 pm
Just Joined

racheal is just really niceracheal is just really niceracheal is just really niceracheal is just really niceracheal is just really niceracheal is just really niceracheal is just really niceracheal is just really nice
Default e2 visa

Hi my name is Racheal I currently live in the North East of England. My husband and I are thinking about trying to move to the USA on a E2 visa. We have 2 children aged 11 and 9. We were married in USA 15 years ago and dreamed about living there ever since, we visited Florida and Tennessee, my husband has been offered his redunancy or move to the West Midlands and feel that this may be the time to try and get what we have always dreamed about. Just a bit lost to where to start really ie who to use to help us with visa's and buying a business, also which is the best state to live in? if we would be accepted? and the costs of living.

If anyone has been through this process and would be willing to advice us of the best direction to start I would very much appreciate it.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 3:48 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: e2 visa

Originally Posted by racheal
Hi my name is Racheal I currently live in the North East of England. My husband and I are thinking about trying to move to the USA on a E2 visa. We have 2 children aged 11 and 9. We were married in USA 15 years ago and dreamed about living there ever since, we visited Florida and Tennessee, my husband has been offered his redunancy or move to the West Midlands and feel that this may be the time to try and get what we have always dreamed about. Just a bit lost to where to start really ie who to use to help us with visa's and buying a business, also which is the best state to live in? if we would be accepted? and the costs of living.

If anyone has been through this process and would be willing to advice us of the best direction to start I would very much appreciate it.
Welcome to the Forum Racheal, You should check out the USA section And get some advice from the well informed members over there. They are well informed and very knowledgeable on the Immigration process for the USA. Dont hesitate to contact one of the Forum Leaders if you get any problems

Again Welcome to the Forum....
Old Jun 13th 2010, 3:55 pm
Just Joined

racheal is just really niceracheal is just really niceracheal is just really niceracheal is just really niceracheal is just really niceracheal is just really niceracheal is just really niceracheal is just really nice

Thank you
Old Jun 13th 2010, 3:56 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there Rachel...welcome to the cyber world of BE. I'm pleased you have found our little community and I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Please could you repost your questions in our US Immigration Forum? We have many experienced members who will be able to advise you on the pros and cons of the E2 Visa.

Also take a look around our other US Forums. Apart from the fun threads there is loads of info for people wanting to move to the US. It's also worth taking a look at the BE Wiki...again lots of valuable information to be found in there.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. You can find the mods for the US forums at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index page.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 3:56 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by racheal
Thank you
Your welcome.....
Old Jun 13th 2010, 4:25 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck on that big move..dreams do come true.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 4:38 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome racheal,
please keep the immigration discussion in the US Immigration forum where you have a thread going.

I'm sure everyone will drop by here to say hi!