E2 INTERVIEW

Old Oct 10th 2011, 2:34 pm
Just Joined

keys is an unknown quantity at this point
Question E2 INTERVIEW

Hi Everyone,

It's indeed a pleasure to join this fantastic forum.

Myself and husband are both british and are planning to move over to the US and we have gone the path of E2 visa application, which we filled our selves through the embassy in london. We have an interview next few days and we are really hoping that we can get some insights into the kind of standard questions to expect in order to prepare ourselves as we have never been to one before.

I have tried looking through the different site forums with out luck. We will appreciate any tip and interview infos we can get from those informed and have been through that path before. We filled through a new company we started ourselves in the US as a branch of the one already in the UK.

Many thanks in advance,
Rosekeys
Old Oct 10th 2011, 2:37 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E2 INTERVIEW

Originally Posted by keys
Hi Everyone,

It's indeed a pleasure to join this fantastic forum.

Myself and husband are both british and are planning to move over to the US and we have gone the path of E2 visa application, which we filled our selves through the embassy in london. We have an interview next few days and we are really hoping that we can get some insights into the kind of standard questions to expect in order to prepare ourselves as we have never been to one before.

I have tried looking through the different site forums with out luck. We will appreciate any tip and interview infos we can get from those informed and have been through that path before. We filled through a new company we started ourselves in the US as a branch of the one already in the UK.

Many thanks in advance,
Rosekeys
Hello and welcome to BE.

Where in the US are you hoping to move to?

The best place to ask immigration questions about the E visa is the US Immigration and Visas forum...please post any questions you have about the actual immigration process in that forum. You will get lots of good advice from the regulars who post in there. General questions about life in the US should be posted in the US Forum. The Trailer Park is for general chit chat.

Please take time to take a look in the BE Wiki...it's a great source for information. Also please read through any stickied threads that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

Any problems or concerns should be addressed to a mod or admin. The mods for the US Immigration forums are Noorah101, Bob, MsElui, avanutria and penguinsix.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Old Oct 10th 2011, 5:18 pm
Just Joined

keys is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks Jerseygirl, l will switch over to the US Furoms and throw it open, as BE Wiki has not realy been helpful.
Regards,
Rosekeys
Old Oct 10th 2011, 6:36 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks Jerseygirl, l will switch over to the US Furoms and throw it open, as BE Wiki has not realy been helpful.
Regards,
Rosekeys
Everyone is great at sharing info and experiences in the USA forum, so I'm sure you will find it useful.

Welcome to BE and I hope you will stick around and get to know everyone and make a few new friends along the way.
Old Oct 10th 2011, 9:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Regards,
Rosekeys
Sorry you didn't find what you were looking for...perhaps when you do you could add the info in the BE Wiki.