Reload this Page >

Dreaming of coming back home

Dreaming of coming back home

Old Nov 21st 2015, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

Coming Home is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dreaming of coming back home

Hello everyone,

I have been living in the UK for the past 14 years (would have gotten less for murder!) and I am sponsoring my delightful British husband under the Family Class. We very much look forward to coming back to Canada where we met and married in 2001.

Applying as a sponsor residing out of country has been a learning experience. We really did not think that it was going to be such a comprehensive process(!) but thanks to the fantastic advice from BE, especially the step-by-step material written by SchnookoLolv regarding Application FAQs which has been haven sent.

Anyhow, we submitted our application through the London Office in early May 2017 and I was approved as Sponsor in July 2015 after the standard in Canada 60 day process. We have recently heard from the London office IO appear generally happy but requires a bit more data.

All the best everyone

Coming Home
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 8:06 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dreaming of coming back home

Hello and welcome to the forum

I see you have found the Canada section OK, so I shall leave you to it.
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 9:29 am
Just Joined

Coming Home is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dreaming of coming back home

Thanks Bakedbean!