Reload this Page >

Don't Cry For Me.....

Don't Cry For Me.....

Old Jul 9th 2012, 8:48 pm
Just Joined

Fredmanrave is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Don't Cry For Me.....

....I'm in Argentina.

It's actually not that bad at all. I'm in Mendoza, the land of sun and wine! However, doesn't look like (m)any people chose the same place as me. Can't find anyone on here who's in Argentina.

This is a great site for us Ex-Pats though and hope to tap into the vast knowledge of all things Ex-Paty related on here.

Last edited by Fredmanrave; Jul 9th 2012 at 8:50 pm.
Old Jul 10th 2012, 12:39 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't Cry For Me.....

Welcome to BE!

I've a mates brother who now lives in BA, bit of a Brit social group there, but that's probably a bit of a hike. Any chances of finding a local meet up group via Facebook?
Old Jul 11th 2012, 12:08 am
Just Joined

Fredmanrave is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Don't Cry For Me.....

Originally Posted by Bob
Welcome to BE!

I've a mates brother who now lives in BA, bit of a Brit social group there, but that's probably a bit of a hike. Any chances of finding a local meet up group via Facebook?
Thanks for the Welcome Bob.

I'm a member of the Ex-Pats group here in Mendoza and they do regular mett ups for lunches or Happy Houy. Surprisingly there aren't that many English down here or at least in that group. Still I've got many hands full and my time being taken up with a Latino wife and two young boys!