Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Doha in September any advice on taking a dog?

Doha in September any advice on taking a dog?

Old Jun 4th 2012, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

wasaloadie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Doha in September any advice on taking a dog?

Hello everyone,
I've just signed a contract to work in Doha starting Sept 1st and very much looking forward to being an expat.
Everything is dropping into place nicely, just need to sell our cars in UK and arrange for the dog to be shipped out. Been in touch with DEFRA anybody got good advice or recommend a company? Has anyone travelled out with their dog on the same flight?
Regards Al
Old Jun 5th 2012, 9:31 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doha in September any advice on taking a dog?

Hi Wasaloadie and welcome to the forum.

I was of the opinion that dogs are not liked in muslim countries though I may be wrong. I just did a search in the Middle East section on here and....voila... seem to have a current thread re dogs in Doha so check it out here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...highlight=dogs

The Middle East forum is the best place for all your questions. I think we have a fair few folk in Doha on here, so please do post your questions in there.

All the best with your plans.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:26 am
Just Joined

Thanks, Bakedbean

I have looked on the forum but missed this thread.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 4:35 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jun 6th 2012, 6:38 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wasaloadie
Thanks, Bakedbean

I have looked on the forum but missed this thread.
Hi and welcome,

If you click here it will take you to the thread that bakedbean referenced.
Old Jun 6th 2012, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Sue,
Old Jun 6th 2012, 8:27 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wasaloadie
Thanks Sue,
You are very welcome