Crabman

Old Apr 15th 2016, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

crabman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Crabman

Hello all, I am crabman or crabs if you prefer, I live in north Wales , retired and looking to get out of the UK for the winter, fed up with the cold, here where I live its wind and rain, so fed up with it, had my own business for years sold out a while ago, it started going downhill thanks to rules from the E.U, anyway I am a freeman except I am married, she’s not bad as wife’s go I suppose, got a fancy woman called Bertha from bangor if I can I will upload a picture of her on the back of my motorbike, she’s looking good after loosing 10 stone in weight this last few months, like a joke with people, and that’s about it for now,

cant upload the picture at the moment i think the size it to big, give me time

Last edited by crabman; Apr 15th 2016 at 5:47 pm. Reason: upload
Old Apr 15th 2016, 7:58 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crabman

Welcome to BE.

Any idea where you would like to spend the winter months?
Old Apr 15th 2016, 11:30 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and Welcome to the forum

Always good to have some humour on the board Have a good browse around the forum and dip in wherever you want. You'll find plenty of chit-chat sections and, if you want to research any countries to visit, just post a few questions in the appropriate place.

So much choice these days for Winter holidays. Of course, depends on your budget. Cyprus can be quite pleasant in the Winter, as a short haul destination for you. Malaysia and Thailand have great Winter weather. Will cost you a bit more to travel there but, once you get to those countries, it's as cheap as chips.

Have fun planning.
Old Apr 16th 2016, 10:23 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Welcome to BE.

Any idea where you would like to spend the winter months?
i guess somewhere like Portugal or S/Spain, spent a lot of my life travailing all over the world , so don’t want to fly so far these days, when i work out how to use site i will post a bit more, used to sail the West Indies a lot, don’t do it now, still trying to work out why a picture wont upload i have resized it, oh well

crabs

Last edited by crabman; Apr 16th 2016 at 10:28 am.
Old Apr 16th 2016, 2:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Portugal is wet and windy in the winter.
Old Apr 16th 2016, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by scot47
Portugal is wet and windy in the winter.

thanks i never knew that, so maybe S/spain but not a busy place even in the off never been there before, learn something new everyday,

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Apr 16th 2016 at 4:56 pm. Reason: Fixed quote
Old Apr 16th 2016, 4:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crabman
thanks i never knew that, so maybe S/spain but not a busy place even in the off never been there before, learn something new everyday,
Here you go...the link to our Spain forums.

Spain - British Expats
Old Apr 16th 2016, 7:10 pm
Just Joined

thanks

crabs