Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Compare uk and nz

Compare uk and nz

Old Sep 28th 2015, 11:17 pm
Just Joined

Fezz1990 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Compare uk and nz

Hi I am 25 and looking to move to nz in December this is the 1st forum I have ever used so please bare with me I was just Intrested to hear some peoples story's about emigrating is life better in nz ?? I will be moving to New Plymouth Taranaki and was wondering if anyone else is in the same situation as me and would like to get to know some local people before I arrive if possible
Old Sep 29th 2015, 12:43 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Compare uk and nz

Welcome.

I see you have already posted in our NZ forums. Please could you contact admin and choose a new username as we do not allow email addresses to be used? You can do this by hitting the 'contact us' tab at the bottom of this page.

Thanks.
Old Sep 29th 2015, 1:11 am
Just Joined

Hi i have inboxed you how would I go about changing my user name as I can't find a link. . Thank you
Old Sep 29th 2015, 1:15 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by [email protected]
Hi i have inboxed you how would I go about changing my user name as I can't find a link. . Thank you
It's on the blue bar at the bottom of the page, use the 'contact us' button. Definitely worth trying to send an email to get it changed asap, before it's picked up by every spambot and weirdo out there!

HTH.
Old Sep 29th 2015, 1:17 am
Just Joined

Brill thanks for your help