Reload this Page >

Ciao/Hi to all!

Ciao/Hi to all!

Old Aug 23rd 2010, 10:36 am
Just Joined

ROSALIA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ciao/Hi to all!

This is first day so please be patient with me
my good friend Lorna told me all about this web site and so here I am ....

My name is Rosalia (Rose to all) and I have been living in Italy for the past 20 years which have passed VERY quickly indeed!

I have Italian parents so dual nationality which has its advantages (especially with the Italian bureaucracy!) . I love where I live ... a small town close to the hills just outside Vicenza and my life here although I do miss my family in the UK a great deal and sometimes question my decision to remain here ... or not ....

I have a great network of friends here so I'm always out and about and my work takes me to the UK at least once a month, which helps me recharge my batteries and shop, shop, shop .... for those childhood goodies such as "Cadbury's chocolate", "Marmite", "Branston pickle"

opps have to get back to work .... ciao for now
love
Rose
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 11:13 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ciao/Hi to all!

Hi Rose and welcome.

I know you already know how to get into the Italian part of this website so have a noesy around some of the threads and find out what people have been talking about.

Most of the regular members are away at the momen so it's a bit quiet but when things pick up again you can have a laugh or a moan with the rest of us in Happy Hour.

See ya around.
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 11:15 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Hi Rose and welcome.

I know you already know how to get into the Italian part of this website so have a noesy around some of the threads and find out what people have been talking about.

Most of the regular members are away at the momen so it's a bit quiet but when things pick up again you can have a laugh or a moan with the rest of us in Happy Hour.

See ya around.
Thanks hon!
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 11:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROSALIA

My name is Rosalia (Rose to all) and I have been living in Italy for the past 20 years which have passed VERY quickly indeed!

I have Italian parents so dual nationality which has its advantages (especially with the Italian bureaucracy!) . I love where I live ... a small town close to the hills just outside Vicenza and my life here although I do miss my family in the UK a great deal and sometimes question my decision to remain here ... or not ....

I have a great network of friends here so I'm always out and about and my work takes me to the UK at least once a month, which helps me recharge my batteries and shop, shop, shop .... for those childhood goodies such as "Cadbury's chocolate", "Marmite", "Branston pickle"

love
Rose
Welcome to BE Rosalia! Looks like Lorna has you all set up with the Forum for Italy, she is lovely huh? I'm very jealous of your frequent trips to the UK, must be nice!
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 11:21 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Welcome to BE Rosalia! Looks like Lorna has you all set up with the Forum for Italy, she is lovely huh? I'm very jealous of your frequent trips to the UK, must be nice!
My cover is blown Englishtart.
Now that Rosalia has signed up and become a member she can tell everybody what I'm really like in person. HELP !!!!
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

Ha! Ha! Lorna .... your secrets are safe with me !

x
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 12:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Englishtart
thanks!!
Yes Lorna is a true friend and we have known each other for years.
It's a shame you don't live close to us, to swap books, videos and gossip
take care
ROse
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 1:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
My cover is blown Englishtart.
Now that Rosalia has signed up and become a member she can tell everybody what I'm really like in person. HELP !!!!
thanks!!
Yes Lorna is a true friend and we have known each other for years.
It's a shame you don't live close to us, to swap books, videos and gossip
take care
ROse
This is what we need on here, 'real life' friends that can tell us what people are REALLY like! I think Italy would be a cool place to live, hubby did a year there with the AF, we got to visit only once, but it was a lovely time

I should keep quiet about real life friends that really know us, I have one on here too, but she's in the Canada forum, so will hopefully miss this
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 1:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

love
Rose
Hello Rose and welcome to BE...it's very nice to meet you.
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hello Rose and welcome to BE...it's very nice to meet you.
Thanks Jerseygirl and it is a pleasure to meet you too.
Rose
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 10:36 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rosalia

It looks like you have been pointed in the right direction, which just leaves me to say welcome to BE.
Hope you have lots of fun

Dread - x
Old Aug 24th 2010, 8:24 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Hi Rosalia

It looks like you have been pointed in the right direction, which just leaves me to say welcome to BE.
Hope you have lots of fun

Dread - x
Thanks very much!
Rose
x