Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

The Canuck adventure

The Canuck adventure

Old Sep 12th 2015, 6:30 pm
Just Joined

dtjmiddleton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Canuck adventure

Hello all. Just introducing myself. I'm a 25 year old Brit who, after spending 2 years living and working in Canada on the IEC working visa, has come back to the mundane 9-5 and getting itchy feet.

My plan is to apply for residency via the Express entry route. My limited work experience seems to be the issue across the board at the moment. I need to do some more reading before making a decision on the route to take, but if anyone else is currently going through the process, any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated!
Old Sep 13th 2015, 3:15 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Canuck adventure

Welcome to BE.

We have several excellent forums covering Canada...why don't you pop over there and take a look around? Our members in the Immigration forum will help you with questions about visas etc.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/

Good luck.