Canada bound...hopefully

Canada bound...hopefully

Old Jun 19th 2013, 3:51 pm
23_
Just Joined

23_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Canada bound...hopefully

Hi

New to the forum. Thinking of emigrating to Canada.

Not sure whether to use a consultant? Or how to ensure the consultant isn't going to scam me?

Possibly applying through Nova Scotia provincial nominee Community Identified (or what ever replaces it)

All advice/comments appreciated
Old Jun 20th 2013, 8:10 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canada bound...hopefully

Hello there and a warm welcome to the forum

I see you've discovered the Canada section of this forum already, and that is the best place for your questions and queries, so I'll just leave you to it.

All the best with your plans
Old Jun 20th 2013, 4:34 pm
23_
Just Joined

23_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Hello there and a warm welcome to the forum

I see you've discovered the Canada section of this forum already, and that is the best place for your questions and queries, so I'll just leave you to it.

All the best with your plans
Thanks
Old Jun 20th 2013, 9:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, and welcome to BE!

Good luck with the move to Canada, see you in the forums sometime.

Old Jun 20th 2013, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

You've found a great place to do your research! Welcome to BE.