Reload this Page >

Brittany Ferries discount

Brittany Ferries discount

Old Feb 12th 2019, 2:07 pm
Just Joined

Clair1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brittany Ferries discount

Hi, I am new to this useful forum.
We are looking to book a ferry to Spain this year, and wondered if anyone had a club voyage discount code I could use?
It would really be appreciated.

Thank you
Clair
Old Feb 12th 2019, 10:47 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brittany Ferries discount

In the Spain forum we have had to close the thread discussing discounts due to the fact that people were joining the forum purely to make this request because it is not fair to established long term members to be pestered in this manner.

Here is information on how the availability and usage of the discount to show you how unfair it is to be asking.

The member gets a credit to his account but no matter how many friends or relatives use the number he has a maximum placed on his credit I think £110. The number can still be used but no benefit accrues to the member. The credit can be used in a number of different ways but not to pay for the membership renewal. If the”friend” made more than say 4 trips a year U.K.-Spain each year he would be foolish not to take the plunge and join the Club himself.

I hope that this helps you to understand why we have found it necessary to react to your sort of request.

Rosemary

Last edited by Rosemary; Feb 12th 2019 at 11:00 pm.