Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

British People in San Diego :D

British People in San Diego :D

Old May 23rd 2014, 8:33 pm
Just Joined

alegwi10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default British People in San Diego :D

Are you British? Do you live in San Diego or Southern California??

Talk to me! I don't miss home an awful lot, I just want to get together and meet fellow country folk, hang out and do stuff. I know you are here somewhere. All ages, let's talk

So...
- How long have you lived here?
- Why are you here?
- Where do you come from?
- Where in SD do you live?
- What work do you do? (or are you waiting for the pesky GC/AOS to go through?

Look forward to hearing from you all
Old May 23rd 2014, 9:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British People in San Diego :D

Originally Posted by alegwi10
Are you British? Do you live in San Diego or Southern California??

Talk to me! I don't miss home an awful lot, I just want to get together and meet fellow country folk, hang out and do stuff. I know you are here somewhere. All ages, let's talk

So...
- How long have you lived here?
- Why are you here?
- Where do you come from?
- Where in SD do you live?
- What work do you do? (or are you waiting for the pesky GC/AOS to go through?

Look forward to hearing from you all
Hi...welcome to BE.

People living in the SD area usually hang out in the US forums...http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57. Why don't you pop over there and take a look around? From the link I gave you...you will see that there are several US forums. The above questions should be posted in the Trailer Park forum. You will also see there is a Meet ups forum.

Please give me a shout if you have any site related problems.
Old May 24th 2014, 1:11 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British People in San Diego :D

Hi and welcome to the forum