Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

In British Columbia, Canada

In British Columbia, Canada

Old Nov 24th 2016, 6:56 pm
Just Joined

CDNTourist has a reputation beyond reputeCDNTourist has a reputation beyond reputeCDNTourist has a reputation beyond reputeCDNTourist has a reputation beyond reputeCDNTourist has a reputation beyond reputeCDNTourist has a reputation beyond reputeCDNTourist has a reputation beyond reputeCDNTourist has a reputation beyond reputeCDNTourist has a reputation beyond reputeCDNTourist has a reputation beyond reputeCDNTourist has a reputation beyond repute
Default In British Columbia, Canada

Hello Folks,

I'm new here. Just wanted to say hi and that I'm happy to help however I can. I've lived in western Canada most of my life with a few years in the US as well. (Portland, OR & Austin, TX)
Old Nov 25th 2016, 12:29 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In British Columbia, Canada

HI there CT and welcome to BE

So you are living in Canada at the moment? Just curious as your nick suggests that you are a tourist in Canada.

We always welcome help in explaining the ins and outs of immigrating and living in a new country. Before you start offering advice, however, I urge you to read the site rules and perhaps spend sometime in the general forum of that particular country introducing yourself and letting our established members know a little about you. It is always good to get a true feeling on how posts are responded to before posting yourself.

In any case, I'm sure you will find our members welcoming and friendly. If you have any problems or issues, please do not hesitate to contact one of the moderators for that forum who will be happy to assist you.

Last edited by Rete; Nov 25th 2016 at 1:45 am.
Old Nov 25th 2016, 1:34 am
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Head on over to the Canada and US parts of the forum, and wherever else takes your fancy! There are tons of people around who are looking for advice and who want to offer advice, the more the merrier. As Rete said, do have a quick read through the forum rules, and otherwise, welcome aboard!
Old Nov 25th 2016, 7:54 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary