Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Brit researching moving to Salerno, Italy

Brit researching moving to Salerno, Italy

Old Jul 12th 2015, 2:38 am
Just Joined

luwilkinson is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Brit researching moving to Salerno, Italy

Hello expats! It's the middle of the night and my Italian partner and I have possibly just decided to move closer to his family in Salerno... We are early 30's with a soon to be 2 year old. My partner can either work with his brother or commute to London once/twice a week and I can concentrate on having another child.
For me, I need a good supportive group of friends with similar interests/attitude around me, to help me feel settled. I know I will miss my friends, but right now we believe this to be the best move for our family/children.
So.... Are there many British expats in Salerno that I can make friends with? If you have children, that's even better... My Italian is cosi, cosi... Kind of like pidgeon Italian, but as time goes on I will have to get better.
For an English lady, what are the biggest impacts that I will face?
Would love to start talking xxx
Old Jul 12th 2015, 9:02 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brit researching moving to Salerno, Italy

Hello. Looks like you've found the Italy section OK so shall leave you to it.