Reload this Page >

Brit Newbie, Canada tax questions

Brit Newbie, Canada tax questions

Old Jun 30th 2012, 6:05 pm
Just Joined

britmick22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brit Newbie, Canada tax questions

Hi to everyone,

I'm a Brit resident and freelance worker in the oil & gas industry,looking for tax information while spending time visiting my son in Canada.

Grateful to have found this site, guess i'll go and post some where in a Canadian forum.

Thanks to the guys who put the site together.

Mick
Old Jun 30th 2012, 6:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brit Newbie, Canada tax questions

Originally Posted by britmick22
Hi to everyone,

I'm a Brit resident and freelance worker in the oil & gas industry,looking for tax information while spending time visiting my son in Canada.

Grateful to have found this site, guess i'll go and post some where in a Canadian forum.

Thanks to the guys who put the site together.

Mick
to BE Mick.

The main Canada Forum is the best place to post your tax questions. The regulars who frequent that forum are a great crowd...they will help you if they can.

Once again welcome.
Old Jun 30th 2012, 9:34 pm
Just Joined

britmick22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brit Newbie, Canada tax questions

Thanks very much , appreciated.