British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Welcome Inn (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/)
-   -   Brit down under (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/brit-down-under-871828/)

Jadecat88 Feb 4th 2016 7:10 am

Brit down under

Hey everyone,

I'm from the UK - Devon to be exact, currently living in Melbourne Australia. Looking to chat to other Brits who are living in the land of Oz!:rofl:

christmasoompa Feb 4th 2016 7:25 am

Re: Brit down under

Hi, and welcome to BE.

I see you're in Germany now, what takes you there?

Jadecat88 Feb 4th 2016 7:36 am

Just on vacation at the moment! My brother lives here, travelling back to Melbourne next week - looking forward to being back in the sun!

Jadecat88 Feb 4th 2016 7:36 am

how did you know I was in Germany lol

bakedbean Feb 4th 2016 7:36 am

Welcome to the forum :wave:

mikelincs Feb 4th 2016 9:26 am

Originally Posted by Jadecat88 (Post 11857563)
how did you know I was in Germany lol

Mods have a Ouija board they can use to detect where people are..:rofl::rofl:

Actually they have access to details us mere mortals do not, helps them do their jobs.

christmasoompa Feb 4th 2016 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by mikelincs (Post 11857634)

Actually they have access to details us mere mortals do not, helps them do their jobs.

Sssssh, let's stick with the ouija board, makes us sound much cooler. :lol:

scrubbedexpat094 Feb 4th 2016 10:23 pm

Originally Posted by mikelincs (Post 11857634)

They also have a supply of fish!!!!:sneaky:

julie21 Feb 11th 2016 8:38 am

Hi I moved from Devon to Ireland and am now looking to move to Melbourne. I just wanted to know did you use an agency to help with your visa? Thanks

Pollyana Feb 11th 2016 11:25 am

Originally Posted by julie21 (Post 11864247)
Hi I moved from Devon to Ireland and am now looking to move to Melbourne. I just wanted to know did you use an agency to help with your visa? Thanks

Welcome to BE :)
Are you interested in moving to Australia yourself? If you have a look in our Aus Immigration forum you'll find a lot of views as to whether to use an agent, and if you post in there we can give you some recommendations :)

Rosemary Feb 18th 2016 7:04 am

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary