British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Welcome Inn (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/)
-   -   A big hi to all (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/big-hi-all-671479/)

zipnol Jun 7th 2010 7:25 pm

A big hi to all

Hi everyone,
not to sure how to start here, lets just jump straight in..
My name is Torsten Nolan, ex mil (I left 16 years ago). Am living in Hameln (south of Hannover) in Germany.
With family here Kerstin and my son Justin. We are looking to move to Gibraltar or Africa, but of course only if there´s work. If anyone can give me some good sites where I could find job vacancies, I would be forever grateful (or at least for some time).

Anyway thats about all for now

best regards

Torsten:)

Jerseygirl Jun 7th 2010 7:58 pm

Re: A big hi to all

Originally Posted by zipnol (Post 8617654)
Hi everyone,
My name is Torsten Nolan, ex mil (I left 16 years ago). Am living in Hameln (south of Hannover) in Germany.
With family here Kerstin and my son Justin. We are looking to move to Gibraltar or Africa, but of course only if there´s work. If anyone can give me some good sites where I could find job vacancies, I would be forever grateful (or at least for some time).

best regards

Hi there and welcome to BE. :)

Thank you for introducing yourself...I hope you enjoy your time with us.

I think the best forum to ask any questions about Gibraltar is our Spain Forum.. Likewise please post any questions about Africa in our Africa Forum.

If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to contact a mod or admin...they will be pleased to help.

Ka Ora! Jun 9th 2010 6:38 am

Hi everyone,

best regards

Hi Welcome to the Forum, I also spent a number of years in Germany with the Army. Heavy Armoured Corp myself. The climate for work everywhere is well not the best. Wish you luck on you search.;)

Martin Parker Jun 9th 2010 10:17 pm

Welcome to the forum. I visited Hameln on a number of occasions while stationed in Germany with the RAF. A lovely town.

Good luck with finding work.

Casa Santo Estevo Jun 9th 2010 10:51 pm

HI...for more information about living and working in Gib please have a look at the Spanish section. I have to admit some are finding it hard to find work at the moment.

Sue Jun 9th 2010 11:01 pm

Hi everyone,

best regards

Hi zipnol,

I've been to Hameln a few times, it's a lovely place, as I used to live in Hannover many moons ago. Anyway welcome to BE. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Sue