Big hello :)

Old Feb 12th 2017, 9:14 pm
Just Joined

TheLowers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Big hello :)

Hi all!
My husband, our two children and I are looking around at emigrating to Canada or Gold Coast in the next few years. We pretty much have the lowdown on the Oz processes but are finding it hard to gather info on Vancouver.

Currently my husband is studying nursing and with going to Oz, he can apply for skills assessment with three months experience, then we have a year to activate visas and five years to make the move entirely. With Canada? Not a clue and finding it hard to get info on whether it's similar or not. Any advice would be warmly welcomed xx
Old Feb 12th 2017, 9:21 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Big hello :)

Originally Posted by TheLowers
Hi all!
My husband, our two children and I are looking around at emigrating to Canada or Gold Coast in the next few years. We pretty much have the lowdown on the Oz processes but are finding it hard to gather info on Vancouver.

Currently my husband is studying nursing and with going to Oz, he can apply for skills assessment with three months experience, then we have a year to activate visas and five years to make the move entirely. With Canada? Not a clue and finding it hard to get info on whether it's similar or not. Any advice would be warmly welcomed xx
Welcome to BE.

As this forum is only for introductions it would be better to ask the questions in the relevant country forums, there are many nice people on there who will be happy to help you.

Please note that if you do have any problems with the forum then the moderators are happy to help, their names can be found at the bottom right of each forum. Please also take a little time to read the forum rules.