Reload this Page >

From Belgium to Philly

From Belgium to Philly

Old Jun 22nd 2015, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

TheRunningMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default From Belgium to Philly

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this site although I've been a British ExPat living in Belgium for coming up to 4 years now. I came over to Belgium with work and brought my family with me, which expanded just months after we arrived, with my 2nd daughter being born in Belgium. We certainly dived in at the deep end! It all worked out very well though and we've loved living in Belgium, including its vibrant expat scene.

I took up marathon running when I moved to Belgium and I'm kind of addicted to it now!

We're moving on again this summer and will be going to Philadelphia. It'll be sad leaving many of our good friends (and running trails), but it will be a new adventure!

More than happy to give any advice about living in Belgium with a young family and will be browsing through the threads to get some much needed advice about living in Philly.

Cheers

Last edited by TheRunningMan; Jun 22nd 2015 at 12:52 pm.
Old Jun 22nd 2015, 1:17 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From Belgium to Philly

Hello and welcome to the forum

Yeh...better check out the USA section of the forum. I'm sure the folks in there will answer any questions you may have.

Hope it all goes well.
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 5:39 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From Belgium to Philly

Welcome to BE and good luck with the move!