Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Been a long hiatus - looking back to UK...

Been a long hiatus - looking back to UK...

Old Nov 19th 2015, 12:35 am
longing for Druidia

Spaceball is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Been a long hiatus - looking back to UK...

Good morning / good evening all:

Been a while since I last frequented these forums when organising my family's move to the US. Roughly three years on, our circs have changed and my family has moved back "home" to Northern Ireland.

As the US husband to a UK national, I am now looking at beginning the process of emigrating back to Northern Ireland permanently.

I would be grateful for signposting to the appropriate sub-forums that can help provide advice on a specific set of circs. Needless to say, I am really keen to get back on track and help put together the best road map to alow my family and I to be reunited as soon as possible.

Looking forward to meeting and working with loads and loads of yous!

All the best,
Sal
Old Nov 19th 2015, 1:42 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Been a long hiatus - looking back to UK...

MBTTUK has lots of good advice, including many discussions of visas for non-British, non-European spouses. Alternatively you might find information relevant to your situation through uk-yankee.com.
Old Nov 19th 2015, 2:31 am
longing for Druidia

Spaceball is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pulaski
MBTTUK has lots of good advice, including many discussions of visas for non-British, non-European spouses. Alternatively you might find information relevant to your situation through uk-yankee.com.

Hi there - that's great, thanks very much for replying and offering that link. I'll have to read-up through both these leads!

I've already expanded on my circs in the one of the sub-forums here, and hopeful of getting some replies through it. Quite keen to gain he clarity I'm seeking to ensure as little time and effort wasted as possible.
Old Nov 19th 2015, 2:37 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back. It's always nice to see old members returning to the fold.

As this forum is purely for new member introductions and Mr P has pointed you in the direction of our UK forums...I am closing this thread.