Barry and Pat

Old Nov 29th 2018, 3:01 pm
Just Joined

barryfiatman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Barry and Pat

Hi, we have been in France since 2004 although we did come the first time in 1967 to the med.
I have been on various sites, AngloInfo which has closed? then Survive france who banned me for racist comments.
I have a tendancy to upset people due to my age and upbringing, do not tolerate fools lightly, and speak my mind.
If I can help anyone from my life experiences I will instantly, but I have no money, we barely exist off our pensions
which have taken a dive since brexit which is a worrying time.
I am a retired television engineer, retired from BT, ex motor mechanic, and rebuilt our french house where we live.
Fiat car enthusiast, and interested in converting a car to run off electric but french regs will not allow me to.
my daughter, grand daughter, grandson, and great granddaughter all live in France too.
had a TKR and got DVT.
Barry
Old Nov 29th 2018, 5:24 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barry and Pat

Thank you for stopping at the Welcome Inn and for introducing yourself. I see that you have made yourself at home already with other postings.

It is firmly suggested that you read our site guidelines. If you feel the need/desire to let it out in a rant, etc., please visit the "Take It Outside" forum where just about anything goes outside of profanity.

If you find you are having difficulty with navigating the site or with any other issue, please reach other to a supermoderator or moderator for assistance.

http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/
Old Nov 30th 2018, 6:52 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barry and Pat

Originally Posted by barryfiatman
Hi, we have been in France since 2004 although we did come the first time in 1967 to the med.
I have been on various sites, AngloInfo which has closed? then Survive france who banned me for racist comments.
I have a tendancy to upset people due to my age and upbringing, do not tolerate fools lightly, and speak my mind.
If I can help anyone from my life experiences I will instantly, but I have no money, we barely exist off our pensions
which have taken a dive since brexit which is a worrying time.
I am a retired television engineer, retired from BT, ex motor mechanic, and rebuilt our french house where we live.
Fiat car enthusiast, and interested in converting a car to run off electric but french regs will not allow me to.
my daughter, grand daughter, grandson, and great granddaughter all live in France too.
had a TKR and got DVT.
Barry
Hi, as said, post again in the French section of the forum, but we're a peaceful lot and when we need to rant, it's usually done with irony and a . We're more "facts" than "comments" and tend to avoid controversial topics which, as said, are catered for in the TIO section.
Look forward to seeing you on the France forum!